Monday, September 24, 2012




  Hi, my name is Anna and I am 17. In Russia I live in Yekaterinburg, this city named after Yekaterina II Velikaya ,also known as Catherine the Great. Currently I live in England due to the location of Hurtwood. I've always wanted to have an experience of living in another country and I really enjoy it.

One of my favorite things in life is MUSIC. I can't imagine my life without it, it helps me when I'm down or when I'm searching for inspiration, it helps me everywhere! I can't name my favorite band or style because I always try to fine something new and interesting.

 Much more I like to record my own music, usually it's covers of different songs and I put part of my sole in every one of them. 

The other thing I really love to do is filming. Here is one of my videos: NEW YORK

My favorite genres are: horror, comedy, thriller,adventures.
Couple of movies I find interesting:
The DEVIL INSIDE(2012)






The HANGOVER(2009) / The HANGOVER II (2011)




Walt Disney Classic


























No comments:

Post a Comment