Tuesday, October 2, 2012


Preliminary task.

I really enjoyed thinking about the idea of that dialogue. In which situation our charecters going to have this conversation and what kind of relationship is betwen them. Also I find very interesting finding different angles and types of shots to make it more likely to watch.

I've learnt that you have to be consentrated on what are you doing during filming process. Because making film is very timeconsuming process so to make more useful you need to concentarate. As well as this I've learnt that you need to remember all of thing you need to to with camera, because by forgeting one of this it can ruing all that you've done. Also we've used 180 degree rule to film conversation.

Fact that different people have different points of view always was a distructor, but you have to learn how to find comprimise.

I think we did very well. I was an actor but still I helped with finding right camera angle, brainstorming and  creating interesting ideas.

I wish we might have a little bit more time to finish all of our ideas.

We where filming in edit suite and we desidet to use some props from there like music keyboard, regular keyboard, headphones  etc.

 During your filming process we used alot of differet shots. For example we've used close-ups  of bouth actors to show their emotions. Also we've use low angle shot to show the status of charecter as well as point of view shot.

   I  was one of the actors, so basically I was reading the dialogue. Also i provided some ideas about how we should act and which language we are going to use. I helped to find interesting anlgles and developing our storyline.




No comments:

Post a Comment